Our vision from the very beginning of establishing this fellowship in 1985 was to have a church building here within our community. In June 1998, God brought about our vision, as we were able to purchase this building and property.
As of January 27, 2000 God’s faithfulness was once again brought forth and the mortgage balance was paid in full by a generous couple within the membership. Poudre Christian Fellowship became debt free! He is an awesome God!
In addition to the vision of a church building, our God-given vision for lost souls burns in our hearts to see those brought into His Kingdom. Our ever-striving desire is to see those lost and dying souls come to the saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is our constant prayer to see Him exalted and lifted up here in our community. We pray that you would become a part of this bodies’ vision.
Poudre Christian Fellowship exists for the purpose of glorifying God. We believe we can best accomplish this purpose by 1.) providing the opportunities for worship, fellowship, instruction, service and prayer; 2.) providing the ordinances of communion and baptism; and 3.) proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ here at the fellowship, in our community, and abroad.
Poudre Christian Fellowship is committed to reaching our local community for Jesus Christ through regular outreach endeavors, including a food pantry that is open Thursday noon to 1:30 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 to 1:30 p.m.
We encourage you to prayerfully consider Poudre Christian Fellowship for your church home. We believe that God will greatly bless you here, and that, working through you, God will greatly bless us as well. We look forward to joining hands with you as we seek to be used of God for the advancement of His Kingdom.
We are establishing a place for the young people to meet for fellowship, study and to, most of all, grow in the Lord. Presently there are two classes in session for the children – kindergarden to fifth grade and those from sixth grade to eighth grade.
Here are some Biblical doctrines that we here at Poudre Christian Fellowship believe in and walk in:
1. THE BIBLE IS GOD’S WORD. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. GOD THE TRINITY. We believe that there is only one God, eternally in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. JESUS CHRIST. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. JESUS’ RETURN. We believe in the personal and imminent second coming of Jesus Christ.
5. GIFT OF SALVATION. We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. THE HOLY SPIRIT. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
7. WATER BAPTISM. We believe in water baptism by immersion.
8. DIVINE HEALING. We believe in divine healing through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
9. THE RESURRECTION. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
10. UNITY OF BELIEVERS. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
To contact us, please send us an e-mail